Wednesday, June 17, 2009

29 weeks

Pregnancy Update:


  • 29 weeks today
  • gained 25 lbs
  • random morning sickness
  • baby kicking all the time - kicks are starting to get harder
  • baby weighs 3 lbs 5 oz.
  • baby's womb nickname: MiaFia
  • doctor appointments are twice a week
  • with at least one ultrasound a week
  • problem: the umblical cord is not getting enough blood flow



Every couple of days, I talk to Emily about the baby. She looks at my stomach and pats it or lays her head on it. Sometimes she tells me that the baby is clapping and she starts clapping. I made some Mary Jane shoes and Emily likes to hold them and say "baby shoe". On Sunday, at a friends house, Emily got to hold a 5 month old. She held it for about 2 seconds, then ran off and kept bringing her cars to play with.


Last week, I started nesting. I cleaned out and got new toys bins for Emily's toys. I cleaned up and gave away stuff from my craft room. I pulled out baby clothes from newborn to 6 months and passed them on to Rich's great-grandma to wash them. She called and said she was delighted to wash and "iron" all the baby clothes. Last week, I bought some new onesies, a pack of pacifers and baby socks. I set up the crib with a new pink polka-dot sheet and moved the crib into the dining room. I'm trying to everthing set up and organized now, because we are preparing for baby ross to come early. (emily was 5 wks early). Now we just need a name :)



0 comments:

Quote

Smile. Today would be a wonderful day not to take life so seriously. Today may end up the way you prefer - and it may not. Happiness is not about being a winner - it's about being gentle with life - being gentle with yourself. Let life be a dance, and choose the kind of dance you want for today - perhaps a gentle loving dance.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP