Saturday, July 25, 2009

Baby Shower


The Men's Department at Belk (where I work) had a very nice and pretty baby shower for me. I went to lunch break around 1:15 pm. Doris hosted the shower. Simple lemon cake with baby booties on top, salted peanuts, mints and delicious red punch was on the menu. Everything was decorated so nice. (she should go into business). I got 3 sleeper outfits, backseat car mirror, toddler bike, pacifiers and 2 tiny dolls. Thankyou Doris for such a nice shower!!

0 comments:

Quote

Smile. Today would be a wonderful day not to take life so seriously. Today may end up the way you prefer - and it may not. Happiness is not about being a winner - it's about being gentle with life - being gentle with yourself. Let life be a dance, and choose the kind of dance you want for today - perhaps a gentle loving dance.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP