Saturday, July 11, 2009

Exhausted

I'm exhausted after a long day at work at Belk. I didn't do anything, but sell about $800 worth of clothes. The managers all let me sit on a chair. So I sit an lounge whenever there is no customers that need to be helped. So I'm off to eat some hot chicken wings for supper and then prop up my feet and sleep the night away. ZZZZzzz.

0 comments:

Quote

Smile. Today would be a wonderful day not to take life so seriously. Today may end up the way you prefer - and it may not. Happiness is not about being a winner - it's about being gentle with life - being gentle with yourself. Let life be a dance, and choose the kind of dance you want for today - perhaps a gentle loving dance.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP