I Like Butterflies!!
Today this is the dialogue between Rich and Emily. We were talking about heartburn and meatloaf and about Patches eating Emily's meatloaf the other day.
Rich: You like meatloaf?
Emily: I like cantelopes!
Rich: What else do you like?
Emily: I like bread!
Rich: You like bread!
Rich: What else do you like to eat?
Emily: I like butterflies!
Then Emily was just sitting on the couch playing her new toy, paper butterflies, and exclaimed. "I thirsty. I need a drink of water." Hmm. That cup of water ended up on her shirt and on the couch.
Last night, I put her to bed around 10 pm, because she hadn't had a nap. Three cups of chocolate milk later, she said, "I can't close my eyes". So I turned on Harold and the Purple Crayon, hoping she would fall asleep. She then said, "Please, turn on the light". I laid down and she finally fell out 1 hour later. Wow, I wish I had that much energy to be wide open all day long and not got to sleep until midnight.
Pregnancy Update:
- 31 weeks 1 day, 8 weeks 6 days to go
- Miafia is finally vertex instead of breach
- Next Thursday, the she will be measured and weighed
- Gained 25 lbs
- Miafia is kicking alot with some hard kicks
- The ultrasound showed some big feet 6.3 cm to be exact.
The ultrasound tech try to get some 3D images of the baby, except that the cord was in the way. The picture I saw of the lips and nose looked like one my baby pictures when I was 3 days old.

0 comments:
Post a Comment