Thursday, July 16, 2009

Today

I went to the doctor's office for another ultrasound. When I got home, Emily was here. Sophie and Tim stayed awhile, then took Emily to run errands while I slept all afternoon. Tonight, Matt ran around with Emily, while Rich worked in the office and I slept some more. Around 9 pm I woke up and ate cheap frozen pizza. Matt and Rich are in the office, Emily is watching Noggin and I'm scanning layouts.


Last week Evelyn brought over a new scrapbook line of paper that has not been released yet. She wanted me to make some layouts with it. So last night Emily was at grandparents, I decided instead of watching TV I would dive into the new paper. I made 4 layouts with pictures of Emily.
This is the new line that I got [Ooh La La for Her].

Here are the 4 layouts I made with this line so far.

Easter Egg

Products: paper (My Mind's Eye); Cardstock (Paper Warehouse); stamps (Studio G, Heidi Grace, Technique Tuesday); ink (Staz-on); stickers (American Crafts); punch (martha stewart)




Frolic and Play

Products: paper, tags, photo corners (My Mind's Eye); stickers (American Crafts, Making Memories); date stamp (walmart); ink (Stazon); pen (American Crafts)



Silly Good Times

Products: paper, tags, photo corners (My Mind's Eye); stickers (American Crafts); date stamp (walmart); ink (Stazon); pen (American Crafts)


Handfed


Products: cardstock (Bazzill); paper, flower (My Mind's Eye); buttons (buttons galore.com); stamp (Studio G); ink (StazOn); pen (American Crafts); other (staples, notebook paper)

0 comments:

Quote

Smile. Today would be a wonderful day not to take life so seriously. Today may end up the way you prefer - and it may not. Happiness is not about being a winner - it's about being gentle with life - being gentle with yourself. Let life be a dance, and choose the kind of dance you want for today - perhaps a gentle loving dance.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP