Want some hunny?
Today, Netflix movie "The Adventures of Winnie the Pooh" came in the mailbox. So we have watched it all day. Emily says "Where's Tigger Roo?", "Where did baby Piglet go?", "Want some honey?". I loved watching Winnie the Pooh was I was younger, I would like to collect all of them.

I made Tuna Casserole and Greenbeans for supper. I sat on a barstool stirring the tuna casserole and Emily stood on her stool going "mmmm, greenbeans." She ate 3 scoops of greenbeans and a spoonful of noodles which she called "tuna". After cleaning up, we back to the living room, where she started being bad by climbing on the back of the couch. So I told her to go lay in her bed, she fell asleep around 6:30 pm. Naptime is the best part of the day.

While she was napping, I got up and washed all the dishes and put supper in the refrigerator and then starting working on my magazines. I got a soft 3-ring notebook from Target. I got through each magazine and tear out my favorite layouts and articles and then catorgariz them in the notebook. This is so I won't have 5 years of magazines laying around taking up room in the closet. Then I recycle or pass along the magazine to someone else.

0 comments:
Post a Comment