Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Yellow Mall and My Shadow

Sophie and Tim picked up Emily and I for an all afternoon shopping trip. We drove to the Prime Outlets. I went to GAP and got two black tanktops. Then we stopped in and looked at clothes for Emily at The Children's Place. We have been looking everywhere for elastic waist pants for Emily. We found some at Carter's. She got a gray, hot pink and brown pair and new set of nighties. Then we stopped in and looked at the outrageous price at OshKosh. We got in the car and Emily fell asleep on the way to Walmart. After a walmart trip, we picked up burgers and fries at Burger King. We all watched in suprise as Emily ate 3/4ths of her burger.


  • Emily discovered her shadow today
  • Emily also discovered how to smell her upper lip
  • My feet wore out after a couple hours of shopping
  • At 7:30 pm I was out sleeping and didn't get to blog
  • I figured out how to download photos from my phone




0 comments:

Quote

Smile. Today would be a wonderful day not to take life so seriously. Today may end up the way you prefer - and it may not. Happiness is not about being a winner - it's about being gentle with life - being gentle with yourself. Let life be a dance, and choose the kind of dance you want for today - perhaps a gentle loving dance.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP